Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Unhealthy Diet

If you are interested in how to become anorexia then you know the feeling of wanting to lose weight and keep it off but you just can't find the right diet. If you are to the point of wanting to learn how to become anorexic then you are at the end of your rope because of your weight. You have probably tried all kinds of diets to lose weight with no success and then you see a really thin girl and think that is how I want to look. So you start thinking, who is really thin and you come up with trying to follow in the footsteps of someone with this eating disorder.
For these people the weight loss is not about having a healthy look. Instead it is driven by a completely unrealistic view of their body. They can be absolutely skin and bones but if they look in the mirror the image looking back at them appears to be obese. So they vomit some more or take more laxatives and try to get that last ounce of fat off their frame. All the time the view they have is skewed and they don't even know it.
This is not a lifestyle to emulate and it is not a psychological disorder you should try to foster in order to lose weight. Instead, you should find a healthy diet and stick with it. I have had a problem with weight loss my entire life and still struggle with it today. I do really well dieting for a while and then I overeat and feel bad about myself. My dieting is something that rules my life. What I have decided is that I am addicted to food and I need to treat my food addiction just like any other addiction. Following a healthy diet helps but that is not all there is.
If you want to lose weight I think a great thing to do would be find other people who want to lose weight in a healthy way and work together. This is a very big key to alcoholics anonymous. They know that fighting the urge to eat is best done with others who also want to lose wieght. If you are looking for anorexia tips then you are looking to lose weight in an unhealthy way and probably cause irreversible damage to your body.
This type of weight loss plan is not something to shoot for. If you truly want to look your best you must concentrate on losing weight with a healthy diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment